Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwich Fan Rob - Caribbean Cruise

Options
  • 27-02-2007 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭

Rob is on the final table for the Caribbean Cruise packages on Tribeca now - 4 packages available.

Playing under robbieT31 - for anyone interested :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Go Rob

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

that commandr cool is some donk..no need to get involved or stealing robs blinds..tosser....nice 3,2c

ul into kings..wp..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

for about the 6th or 7th satelite in a row, i go out 2 or 3 places of the seat.

7th out of 380 for absolutely sfa.

this game is killing me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ul Rob, it would probably have been raining all the time over there anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Every time I see another "Norwich Fan Rob Final Table..." showing as the latest thread posted on in the subforum, I click on it hoping that this time there will be a happy ending. Bah. :(

Head up Rob, your bound to finish one out sooner rather than later if you keep playing well.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If I'm sick of seeing the UL Rob messages then you must be feeling like killing someone Rob.

Soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

for about the 6th or 7th satelite in a row, i go out 2 or 3 places of the seat.

7th out of 380 for absolutely sfa.

this game is killing me at the moment.

keep the head up one will come soon, know how you feel have got the bubble t-shirt with recent ept/wpt packages

Advertisement