Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitive cover for house insurance while build is in progress

Options
  • 26-02-2007 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I’ll need house insurance that will increase the cover for my house as the stages progress. I’m not sure what this is called maybe “building in progress” insurance.

Does anyone know a company that tends to give competitive quotes for this and for what eventualities I need to cover?

I don’t want to duplicate the cover that will be provided by the contractor’s indemnity insurance policy.

Thanks in advance,
    E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,895 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont think this is the right forum for this but I cant think where's best to put it.

Im outa here for a couple of hours and will deal with it later or if smashey is looking in maybe he will move it

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

The insurance and banking forum might be better

• Registered Users Posts: 45,895 ✭✭✭✭muffler

delly wrote:
    The insurance and banking forum might be better
    Thanks delly. I knew you'd find a good home for it ;)

Advertisement