Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowon Iaudio repair question

Options
  • 25-02-2007 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

asking this question for a friend. he recently bought a cowon iaudio on ebay, not sure of the model, but it looks like this. basically he's had it for about a month and the headphones jack must be loose or something cause he now only gets audio through 1 channel, the inbuilt speakers still work in stereo though. I was just wondering what his best option for getting it repaired would be and how much would it cost? thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,160 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

looks like a newish model, is it not covered by warrenty? i suppose ebay stuff means no warrenty but still might be worth giving their customer service a ring, see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

I've a problem with my cowon D2.
    Sound is all funny on it lately.

Its still under warranty, but does anyone know how to contact Cowon for help:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

neo842 wrote:
    HI Kevin I have the same problem but my screen went bust. been broke a year. told I can send it away but it will take a year to fix. so I said screw that. did he get it fixed. www.ConsoleRepairsDublin.com try this crowd they might be able to fix it. let me know how he gets on

The manufacturer told him it would be a YEAR?
    I don't think so mate.
    Work for console repairs by any chance do you?

Advertisement