Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with song...."did u ever get a ride,ever get a ride,ever get a ride on a tractor

Options
  • 23-02-2007 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of this song? The lyrics go like this:

Did u ever get the RIDE, did u ever get the RIDE, did u ever get the RIDE of a TRACTOR???
    Noooooooooo I never got the ride, no i never got the ride, no i never got the ride of a tractor........

Did u ever get the FEEL, did u ever get the FEEL, did u ever get the FEEL of a FIVER???
    Noooooooooo I never got the feel, no i never got the feel, no i never got the feel of a fiver.........

Did you ever see the CRAIC, did u ever see the CRAIC, did u ever see the CRAIC on a WINDOW???
    Noooooooooo I never seen the craic, no i never seen the craic, no i never seen the craic on a window.........

Did u ever get ur HOLE, did u ever get ur HOLE, did u ever get ur HOLE WEEKS WAGES???
    Nooooooooooo I never got my hole, no i never got my hole, no i never got my hole weeks wages........

Did u ever get the LICK, did u ever get the LICK, did u ever get the LICK of an ICE CREAM???
    Nooooooooooo I never got the lick, no i never got the lick, no i never got the lick of an ice cream........

Did u ever get the SUCK, did u ever get the SUCK, did u ever get the SUCK of a LOLLIPOP???
    Nooooooooooo I never got the suck, no i never got the suck, no i never got the suck of a lollipop........

Did u ever PULL THE BALLS, did u ever PULL THE BALLS, did u ever PULL THE BALLS at BINGO???
    Nooooooooooo I never pulled the balls, no i never pulled the balls, no i never pulled the balls at bingo........

Did u ever get it UP, did u ever get it UP, did u ever get it UPSIDE DOWN???
    Nooooooooooo I never got it up, no i never got it up, no i never got it upside down........

Did u ever get it IN, did u ever get it IN, did u ever get it INSIDE OUT???
    Noooooooooooo I never got it in, no i never got it in, no i never got it inside out........

Also if anybody has it my email address is jamesozzie@gmail.com!!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Ashamed I know this but its "The Tractor Song" by his royal highness Ritchie Kavanagh

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

hamsterboy wrote:
    Ashamed I know this but its "The Tractor Song" by his royal highness Ritchie Kavanagh

Thanks for that!!!

God them lyrics are so funny! thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

:D Ah good old Richie Kavanagh, sure who else would it be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

funny that "did you ever get the ride of a tractor" :D:D:D:D

Advertisement