Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Luurrrve Boards

Options
  • 23-02-2007 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

I'm fvckin langers drnuk so just a thread to say...I luv boards!! Plus all you boarsdies!!!!!! kisses hugs and quickie fvcks from yo lova boi darkjager/////// BEEEEATTTCH!!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

DrunkJager wrote:
    I'm fvckin langers drnuk so just a thread to say...I luv boards!! Plus all you boarsdies!!!!!! kisses hugs and quickie fvcks from yo lova boi darkjager/////// BEEEEATTTCH!!!!!!!
    lolz

The internet and alcohol are a dangerous mix you silly thing :)

Just quoting the text above incase you wake up and realise you should edit it in the morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ahh, this reminds me of, emm.... last night when i drunkenly spammed peoples bebo pages and a couple of forums at about 5am.

was interesting* following the trail of nonsense today when i got home from work.

very embarrassing*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

yesh...i'm currentyl spamming some peeps bebo pgaes but shhhhhhhh or you'll give thie game away!!!! Fvkc bebo, boards is stilll the bestest!!!

Oh dear jesus rap dancin christ, someone punch me!!! I can'rt stop laughin : http://youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Kharn wrote:
    lolz

The internet and alcohol are a dangerous mix you silly thing :)

Just quoting the text above incase you wake up and realise you should edit it in the morning :D

well why don't you just take a pictur of my moon instead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

clown bag wrote:
    ahh, this reminds me of, emm.... last night when i drunkenly spammed peoples bebo pages and a couple of forums at about 5am.

was interesting* following the trail of nonsense today when i got home from work.

very embarrassing*

yes interesting indeed! interesting being the amount of w00ts you left on peoples pages!! i think "Whooper Wooties" were the words used??!:rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Matt Holck wrote:
    well why don't you just take a pictur of my moon instead
    So many moons, but you had to pick the fullest one!
    Or are you talking about mooning your buttocks as us mooning Holck?

Ja, boards rocks... mind you I get nothing done all night anymore.. I used to be an avid reader & trick'r'treater (not just for halloween ya know) but I never seem to find the time since all I care about my is my boards post-count..... :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

DarkJager wrote:
    Oh dear jesus rap dancin christ, someone punch me!!!
    I'd happily punch you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I understand tap dancing christ, but rap dancing christ?

Can picture it now..

You Got Served 2: Jesus and the 12 Brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

glad i wasn't here last night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Posters getting punched, someone going someplace, and someone not... What am I missing? Someone fill me in.

I'm back for round 2/// 3 b ottles of buckfast down and 6 cans to go. How are you all tonight?

Any otehr drunken boardsies on tongiht??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

DarkJager wrote:
    Any otehr drunken boardsies on tongiht??
    greetings

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Blarg

DarkJager wrote:
    I'm back for round 2/// 3 b ottles of buckfast down and 6 cans to go. How are you all tonight?

Oh,f*cksocks, you're one of those bloody rag week alcoholics, aren't you?

Long past rag week Sarky!!!! Today I'm playing the part of hangover victim.... Bathe me in you tears of sympathy.... Ha ha ha

Oh, I'm afraid I shed my last tear for someone who deserved it. How about some caustic soda?

Yeah that would be fine... Cheers Sarky..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

DarkJager wrote:
    Oh dear jesus rap dancin christ, someone punch me!!! I can'rt stop laughin : http://youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054

video is ****ing genius... absolutely... just genius

• Advertisement
Advertisement