Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bargain Alert Axle Stands

Options
  • 23-02-2007 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭

Got myself 2 tonne rated axle stands in aldi today for €9.99. Come with chocks aswell. Mint job.

*mods sorry if this is out of place but its motor related so I said i'd post here too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Call me paranoid, but axle stands and condoms are two things I would never buy in Aldi.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Anan1 wrote:
    Call me paranoid, but axle stands and condoms are two things I would never buy in Aldi.;)
    Can you not keep it up with either !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Anan1 wrote:

Once they have either a CE mark or a TuV mark (or similar) I'd be happy enough with them - the axle stands, that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Dilbert75 wrote:
    Once they have either a CE mark or a TuV mark (or similar) I'd be happy enough with them - the axle stands, that is.
    I'm sure they'd be fine, I was only really kidding. I wasn't kidding about the condoms, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

they should be fine...I got stands with a 2ton trolly jack in argos a while back and have used it loads of times and they would be probably the same standard as aldi or lidl

• Advertisement
Advertisement