Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microsoft office or excel

Options
  • 22-02-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

i have just bought a new laptop but need to install microsoft excel or word or office just wondering has anyone got these to sell me that they dont need,didnt use or going to waste etc. I don't do that much with these but do need them to e-mail documents etc and so thay are easily downloadable for receiver thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

tipper1 wrote:
    i have just bought a new laptop but need to install microsoft excel or word or office just wondering has anyone got these to sell me that they dont need,didnt use or going to waste etc. I don't do that much with these but do need them to e-mail documents etc and so thay are easily downloadable for receiver thanks

Download and install Open Office here. It's free and works well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Heinrich wrote:
    Download and install Open Office here. It's free and works well.

As Heinrich said ...

Alternatively use Google Docs and Spreadsheets ... its free as well ...

Advertisement