Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help needed. Please(Printer problem)

Options
  • 22-02-2007 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

I have an interview tomorrow and need to print out a CV and of course my printer has decided to die on me:mad: What it is doing is it is printing out the stuff but the material is squashed into half the page. I have printed out stuff from abode no prblem but this it seems to happen with word documents.

ANy help and I will be enternally grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you open File > Print, is the printer set to scale the page to a paper size less than what you're using? Or printing more than one page per sheet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

check the page setup and adjust the margins. Preview the doc before you print to make sure it looks ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

No it is scaled properly and only sheet per page. Do you mean the margins of the word doc Ktric?

Advertisement