Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox and Google arggg!

Options
  • 22-02-2007 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Please help! I used to have a plugin for Firefox that worked with google. Basically, as I typed search terms into the google search input box, the plugin would return matches as I typed (a bit like auto-complete).

Its kinda hard to describe, but it was actually bringing back common results as I typed in the search term.....for example, if I was typing in "Microsoft Vista", by the time I had type microsoft, it would have shown me a drop down with common search phrases relating to microsoft and then tell me how many search hits I would get!

For the life of me I cant remeber what the plugin was called. I have searched all of the firefox plugin areas and google'd have the web!

Does anyone know the name of the plugin?!?!?!?

Ta,
    Jab

Comments

Advertisement