Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate/Student Profiles.

Options
  • 22-02-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Direct from UL's marketing office, it's the latest way to make €100 for very little work. Similarly to the last one: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055050467 we are running this to give secondary school students a UL graduate's/student's perspective of college.

All that's requires is to write roughly 350 words on why you chose UL, what you liked about your course and what co-op or Erasmus are like. It doesn't have to be completely serious but complete spoofs won't do as these profiles will be used in the UL prospectus and on the website. PM me for details. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Mentioning the Marketing Dept., the TV adverts for UL are quite...interesting... So, hands up who walks around with a kayak on their back? :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

the TV adverts for UL are quite..

Is there any link for this on the intarweb anywhere? I'd love to see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Hmmm...someone had put up the ad on YouTube (where else?!), but having just looked for it now it appears to be that it has been removed...Sorry! All I'll say is that it gave an 'insight' into life at UL...including, at one point, a shot of the plaza in which a 'student' walked across carrying a kayak on his shoulder. Convenient how he was there the day they were shooting the video. Convenient, some might say. Hmmm...:rolleyes:

Advertisement