Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill on Tubridy Tonight

Options
  • 22-02-2007 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a recording of this they could youtube? Dying to see it! RTE.ie seem to have video of some interviews but not of others and unfortunately its no one of them :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Bill who?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mikosyko

Bill O'Herlihy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Mikosyko wrote:
    Bill O'Herlihy?

this could be a long game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Was it really faster for yiz to post here when a google search of "Bill" & "Tubridy" will give you the answer straight away. Besides, the man has earned first name recognition status.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

zuutroy wrote:
    Was it really faster for yiz to post here when a google search of "Bill" & "Tubridy" will give you the answer straight away. Besides, the man has earned first name recognition status.
    You are taking the p1ss aren't ya? Please tell me you're taking the p1ss!!

• Advertisement

about what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

zuutroy wrote:

I found it for ya - www. (the rest of the URL is so well known you don't need me to tell ya)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bill hicks? that'd be a hell of a trick

youtube? Thats only 55 seconds of it though :(

zuutroy wrote:
    about what?
    Check Google for the answer.

• Advertisement

zuutroy wrote:

would have been quicker for you to type Bill O Herlihy

Touché, but as I said....everyone probably knew what I meant!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

zuutroy wrote:

Got a laugh out of me :D

You are joking, right??

zuutroy wrote:
    everyone probably knew what I meant!
    I'd say probably not. I actually thought you meant old Bill "ah be the hokey-kokey" Cullen

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

who the hell is Bill O Herlihy?

a legend according to rte.ie :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

I have the whole thing on my sky+ box. I could record it with my digital camera and upload it for you. The quality wouldn't be that great, but it's better than nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

zuutroy wrote:
    Was it really faster for yiz to post here when a google search of "Bill" & "Tubridy" will give you the answer straight away.

If you're looking for people to help you out, you have to make it as easy as possible for them to do so. You can't expect them to go to unnecessary effort, and you can't expect that everyone knows the guests that appeared on Tubridy.

ah no dont go to that trouble.....It'll be archived on RTE eventually I'm sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Futureman

Never heard of Bill Hurily. OP - what makes you think he deserves first-name status?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hah, that's pretty good. Weird seeing Dunphy looking like that. I've somehow always only ever thought of him as 60 years old. I guess he was just waiting to grow into himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izpAVt_qIUI

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Legend.

Advertisement