Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minolta Fiery X3e 20C-M

Options
  • 21-02-2007 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Folks, we have a networked Minolta Fiery X3e 20C-M printer in our office and I need to make some changes to the network setup of it but I dont have the admin password for it! It was purchased almost new and unfortunatley they never got the password for it! Does anybody have any experience with these print centres and have any suggestions? Is there a way of retrieving or resetting the admin password? All help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Not too familiar with networked printers. Would there be any 'reset' button on the back of the printer as there is on routers? If there's an OSD, is there any option to reset the printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

ethernet wrote:
    Not too familiar with networked printers. Would there be any 'reset' button on the back of the printer as there is on routers? If there's an OSD, is there any option to reset the printer?

I'm afraid not, I'd be a happy camper if there was!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Wishful thinking on my part. I had a quick search for the user manual last night too. Couldn't find it. Was hoping to find some info in it regarding resetting the pw.

Can you remove the cover? Is there any battery there or jumpers to reset the printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Thats a good idea, I think I'll have a go at taking it apart tomorow!

Advertisement