Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.giveawayoftheday.com

Options
  • 20-02-2007 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever heard of this site www.giveawayoftheday.com before?
    Is it legit?
    Supposedly it gives free full versions of software every day. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Hmm....Haven't heard of it....

Interesting though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

It reminds me a bit of what PCWorld Magazine used to do years ago (last time I bought it anyway)... give away free full versions of software, while at the same time providing a special offer to upgrade/purchase the latest version of the same software package.
    Like for example giving away PaintShopPro5, while PaintShopPro7 was just released.
    Judging from the fact that I've never heard of any of the software packages being given away on that site, I'd assume it's a simliar deal... it's free promotion for that line of software.

If they were giving away free full versions of Windows Vista and Final Cut Pro, I'd be a little more suspicious. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It does work, I saw the link in another boards members sig (SpongeBob). Theres a few good system utilities and other things on it. Check the freeware library, not too bad at all.

Advertisement