Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US]24, Day6, Hour 10, (3pm - 4pm) [Spoilers]

Options
  • 20-02-2007 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Wonder what happens Jack this hour..

[US]24, Day6, Hour 10, (3pm - 4pm) [Spoilers] 18 votes

5*****
    0%
    4****
    33%
    kaimeraElmoTimTimKojakL31mr0dMencius 6 votes
    3***
    50%
    mewsoMossy MonkomahaidLFCFanBernsLordBlondesdanseoHaven't a ClueBurgo 9 votes
    2**
    16%
    Lex_DiamondsAntiRipTCollins 3 votes
    1*
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

3***
    A good hour.

Mwahaha. I knew I was right about Lennox!

Another thing I noticed is that Marilyn continued where she left off in the last hour, by getting stupider and more annoying by the second.

Jack: Do you know how to use this?
    Marilyn: No.
    Jack: Point and shoot.

Simple enough instructions but she's holding the gun by the ****ing barrel when the kid runs back! I hope she gets attacked by a cougar.

Charlie's back!!! Him and Jack should have a lot to talk about. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

4****
    ****ing ace ep!

I'm really loving the Morris thing going on in CTU. Really adds that human element for me that I feel has been lacking.

Gah! Marilyn really does my head in!
    But suspicions correct on Daddy Bauer's involvement in Day5.

Poor Tom tho. Nice to see him man the **** up and see the wrong in what was going to happen.

Charlie back, **** me I did not expect that at all!
    I was preparing myself for Marilyn to shoot Daddy in the back while Jack droned on and on...

Roll on Hour11. Should be a cracker.

Season is picking up after a few lacklustre eps recently imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

4****
    Sweet zombie jesus. I didn't see Charles coming back.

I think Day6 will be my new favourite....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Yep good ep... i wonder how Jacks dad will play through the rest of the day..
    Will he help Jack again, or is he really the vile piece of work that would sacrifice his own family, to save the Company.

Nice to see Logan back as well, didn't see that coming. He seems a lot more confident, than he was as pres in the last season

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

Great episode, liked the bit of family history for Jack. I wonder is Logan going to look for some sort of immunity now? the grandson has to be jacks kid hasn't he?

How much longer before we see Kim & Chance, or will Daddy kill them off too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

kaimera wrote:
    ****ing ace ep!

Charlie back, **** me I did not expect that at all!
    I was preparing myself for Marilyn to shoot Daddy in the back while Jack droned on and on...

Roll on Hour11. Should be a cracker.

Season is picking up after a few lacklustre eps recently imo.

I knew Logan was coming back because I read it somewhere before the start of the season. I kind of forgot though so it was a bit of a shock when he was on the other end of the phone.
    I was certain as well that Marilyn was going to head back up the stairs to rescue Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

3***
    Great eppy. Ending looked a bit **** cause Bauer senior is a bit meh i reckon. Good to see logan back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

4****
    this is a classic episode of why 24 is great. Non stop action and twists. Marilyn takes the biscuit though, I like her in Heroes as the silent understanding pouty wife *cough*milf*cough*, but woman on the run trying to save her son she does not do well. The scene where she is running with milo has to be the most over acted piece of rubbish i've seen in a long time. Jack should of bitch slapped her when he found out she'd set them up, but also for her crummy acting.

I still think she's hot though.

The president assasination thing is old and seems to me like filler to keep us interested in whats going on in the whitehouse, it doesn't really interest me.

Also I thought Jack just kneeling down to let his father kill him when there are still 4 active nukes on the loose was a bit far fetched. But still great TV, can't wait till next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

very good episode..that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

LordBlonde wrote:

Jack: Do you know how to use this?
    Marilyn: No.
    Jack: Point and shoot.

I loved this line, Jack was never one to give complex instructions :)
    I liked this episode, great ending, didn't see that coming at all.
    1 thing that bugs me is Jack just laying down for his father to kill him, I can't believe Jack Bauer would do that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Can I ask the stupid question of, how did you all see this episode when it hasnt aired on Sky One yet.. because.. I want in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

4****
    Can I ask the stupid question of, how did you all see this episode when it hasnt aired on Sky One yet.. because.. I want in :D

Well, I usually just read the reviews on tv.com and rehash them here with a dash of input from cousins in the states :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

3***
    i downloaded it

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

3***
    cooker3 wrote:
    1 thing that bugs me is Jack just laying down for his father to kill him, I can't believe Jack Bauer would do that!

I think it's another sign that Jack isn't really Jack this season. China has screwed him up and part of him probably wants to die. Great Episode. I wonder was Logan part of the deal that got Jack back from China?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

great stuff, pity about the annoying ads

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

4****
    Yeah great episode, LOGAN IS BACK, FOUR MORE YEARS :D

Marilyn is the worst actress.

I was half expecting her to shot her son when he walk through the door.

I think Chloe's storyline is fitting in nicely.

And no mention of Sandra, who is a close second for worst actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,877 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

cooker3 wrote:

I know what yo umean alright, but at the same time, only a few hours before he had explained the only reason he withstood the chinese was so he wouldnt die in vain. He's been all prepared to die a few times now and almost looks like he's grasping for a chance to just die for a good cause, such as saving josh's life.

My face lit up when i realised it was Logan - savage ending and makes me way more optimistic about the rest of the series, safe to say its gonna be a great one!

Hopefully Sandra is phased out pretty soon, and Marilyn can just take a backseat, eye candy role where no acting is necessary. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

4****
    Brilliant episode, IMO.

Old man Bauer sure can move quick for a pensioner :D:D

great to see Charles Logan back in the scenario - it will be great to see how Jack will work with him (if he will work with him at all).

Its a pity Lennox didn't have the conviction to go throught with Reid's plan - now he (Lennox) is in the firing line, perhaps :confused:

Advertisement