Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Outlook 2007 Question

Options
  • 20-02-2007 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I have recently upgraded to MS Outlook 2007 and I have a small issue with it.

Every time I click on a link in an email a new IE Explorer window is opened. In internet options I have "reuse windows" clicked but it seems to make no difference.
    It's a pain (no pun intended :D ) having to keep closing multiple windows. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I think it spawns a new instance of IE each time... not sure if there is a way to change this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

This may not be of any help to you but it works with Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

AFAIK, there's some config options in IE7 to tell it to display sites invoked externally in a new tab in the last-used window instead of opening a new tab in a new window. I'm not using Windows ATM, so I can't confirm this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I just installed Firefox. I cannot believe the difference.

IE6 meet the recycle bin...:D

Advertisement