Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton in Dundalk

Options
  • 19-02-2007 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here play badminton in Dundalk? I am looking to get back playing and would appreciate any info.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Slack Bladder

Don't play myself, but the Tennis Club on the Ramparts Road has Badminton Courts and run tournaments etc.

Slack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane190

I dont play either but i think that the sports centre in muirheavina mor runs tournaments..i'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

There is definitely badminton clubs up there (at least juvinile ones) since there have been a couiple of players from up there floating around UCD the last while. I don't know the names of the clubs though and the Leinster Branch website is incomplete so doesn't list the club.

However I do know that someone with a second name of Redmond is heavily involved and im sure if you ring 014508101 (whitehall rd) they will be able to give you more info. After 6pm is best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Advertisement