Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IET therapy

Options
  • 19-02-2007 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Just wondering has anyone ever undertaken the Integrated energy therapy basic course? I'm thinking of doing it but would love to hear some feedback. So does anyone have any postives to say about IET? Thanks a mill, look forward to hearing back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Honestly it looks to me like reki but with a twist of kablah, a smattering of psudoscience and a coating of angels.

http://www.integratedenergytherapy.net/

Where did you hear about it ?
    Why are you intrested in it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

looking for people you are interested in it to respond, if your not no probs!! I have got IET done twice and enjoyed the experience and hence decided to take the course soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Geri-mac

Hi Princess

I'm just after sitting the Basic Course in IET on Sunday there. It was very good and interesting. You get a manual and the tutor explains where IET originated from and how it works. You are then attuned to connect to the therapy. After that, the tutor demonstrated a short treatment and then the students practice on eachother while the tutor talked you through it. I thought it was very worth while and solely believe in the treatment. After that the tutor gave me a free treatment in which I totally relaxed and fell asleep. She was able to tell me about family members who had died and relate messages to me. she was only able to say what she heard/seen/was told and so did not understand what she was saying but I did.

Go for it surely. I do believe that it takes time before you can fully become aware of what you are feeling and why when treating a person, but i'm hopful that I will develop that like anyone else.

I have worked on a family memeber since Sunday. Although I didn't feel anything - I am confident that the healing is working away.

If you are still unsure - you should maybe go for a treatment first to experience it.

Hope this helps you. Geri-mac

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Geri-mac wrote: »
    Hi Princess

I'm just after sitting the Basic Course in IET on Sunday there. It was very good and interesting. You get a manual and the tutor explains where IET originated from and how it works. You are then attuned to connect to the therapy. After that, the tutor demonstrated a short treatment and then the students practice on eachother while the tutor talked you through it. I thought it was very worth while and solely believe in the treatment. After that the tutor gave me a free treatment in which I totally relaxed and fell asleep. She was able to tell me about family members who had died and relate messages to me. she was only able to say what she heard/seen/was told and so did not understand what she was saying but I did.

Go for it surely. I do believe that it takes time before you can fully become aware of what you are feeling and why when treating a person, but i'm hopful that I will develop that like anyone else.

I have worked on a family memeber since Sunday. Although I didn't feel anything - I am confident that the healing is working away.

If you are still unsure - you should maybe go for a treatment first to experience it.

Hope this helps you. Geri-mac

It's been a long time since i have been on this thread. I trained up in Basic, Intermediate and Advanced over a year ago and it has been great. I plan on setting up my own practice very soon.
    Thanks for your comments

so what was it like ?
    What did it entail ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Honestly it looks to me like reki but with a twist of kablah, a smattering of psudoscience and a coating of angels. ?
    Do you consider Reiki a psudoscience?

I have done a small bit as part of an advanced Reiki course. When it was done on me, I felt very little difference between that and Reiki, The girl I did it on said it was a much more physical feeling and seemed to gain a lot out of it.

How did you get on Princess?

Do you consider Reiki a psudoscience?

Nope.

and the comment I made as based on reading the website.
    I have done a small bit as part of an advanced Reiki course. When it was done on me, I felt very little difference between that and Reiki, The girl I did it on said it was a much more physical feeling and seemed to gain a lot out of it.

Really ? that is intresting.

TBH I think the reason for the difference in feeling is based on belief. I have a problem with believing in god as a man type figure and the same with angels. I don't know if they exist but I bet if they do they look nothing like we believe them to. Where as the girl who had a very strong experience believes they are as paintings and stories would have them look and act so had a much more "physical" view of them if you know what I mean. I don't know if that makes any sense at all :D

My view of them would be the army and hosts of heaven, you know the type who went and slaughtered the first born in egypt, so needless to say I am not fond of invoking them.

Understandable that you would not be fond of invoking them in that case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement