Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Files- Starting on Living

Options
  • 18-02-2007 4:59pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The xFiles is starting back on Living tv in a couple of weeks.

From the very first show

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Got any time/days? They do show it on FX during the day.

The X Files was great, hilarious stuff back in the day. Then about 6 odd years into it became ****ing brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I just started season 9 most of which I'd never seen when it aired on BBC2 way back when...at this stage as much as I love the show, it's really starting to take the piss....I think the last season I really enjoyed was 6 or 7, definitely the funniest and best on screen chemistry between Duchovny and Anderson and some of the best writing.
    I think they killed it with too much story arcing...season 8 was relative muck.
    The earliest ones were great but they look almost dated if you watch them now
    Still all that said, great TV if you liked your scifi (or even if you didn't); beats hell out of some of the stuff being made these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

saw ad while watching Veronica Mars last night, cant wait[ only seen random ones on FX,but it is fantasic-well apart from the ones where mulder is ''dead'' or though to be]

one of the 3 best sci fi shows ever[firefly 1st, then this fighting with battlestar galactica[remake]for second]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

This was probably my favourite show as a kid... scared the bejesus outta me... Loved every minute of it:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

No dates. Just said its coming soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

www.radiotimes.com

MONDAY 26 FEBRUARY
    The X Files

Living
    7:00pm - 8:00pm
    Pilot
    Pilot episode of the cult drama series, following the investigations of two FBI agents into paranormal phenomena. Sceptical agent Dana Scully is assigned a new partner - Fox `Spooky' Mulder - notorious for his fascination with the supernatural. The pair's first investigation involves strangely marked bodies that are appearing across the country, and something mysterious and terrifying taking place in the forests of Oregon.

Advertisement