Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandyford Luas

Options
  • 18-02-2007 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

afternoon all -

the luas from stephen's green to sandyford in the morning rush hour - how long does it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

22 minutes. Rush hour doesn't make any difference really (+/- 1 minute maybe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Yeah hardly ever take you any longer than half an hour after sitting on the tram at the green, I'd say 20 minutes is about right indeedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The only problem is overcrowding on the trams, sometimes you just won't get on one. Rush hour or otherwise, it'll have no effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Dublin forum?
    Commuting and transport forum?

Oh wait, I forgot, Dublin is the centre of the known universe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wertz wrote:
    Dublin forum?

Well, considering this is an Irish forum, and Dublin being the capital and having the largest population...may not be the centre of the known universe, but its most certainly the centre of this country.

I agree though, Dublin related threads should be moved, if anything it'll stop the boggers moaning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Dublin forum?

I can't believe you forgot tbh!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Rb_ie wrote:
    Wertz wrote:
    Dublin forum?

Well, considering this is an Irish forum, and Dublin being the capital and having the largest population...may not be the centre of the known universe, but its most certainly the centre of this country.

I agree though, Dublin related threads should be moved, if anything it'll stop the boggers moaning.
    I thought about this and seeing as it could go in both the commuting & transport forum and the Dublin one, I decided that I'll leave it here.
    Then I realised that the question had been answered and decided to lock the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I found it. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

rb_ie wrote:
    The only problem is overcrowding on the trams, sometimes you just won't get on one. Rush hour or otherwise, it'll have no effect.
    Getting on at St. Stephen's Green in the morning means he should be able to get on.

Advertisement