Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preston is after walking off never ,ind the buzzcocks

Options
  • 17-02-2007 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

hahaha it was so funny, they we're talking chantella and he just walked off,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

but... that part's only on now....???

what channel are you watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

im watching it on the bbc, i just have basic ntl maybe that makes a difference

ok......... i saw your thread approx a min before the whole chantelle thing.. and preston never walked off...

Also, who the **** is preston and why would he walk off because of chantelle?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The episode was recorded a few weeks ago, also.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6361035.stm

SofaKing wrote:
    The episode was recorded a few weeks ago, also.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6361035.stm
    ok, that explains it!!! :)

damn!! i missed the good part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

LundiMardi wrote:
    ok, that explains it!!! :)

damn!! i missed the good part

He is in some band also he is chantellas husband

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Kinda cool though that an ordinary Joe got to take part :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ANXIOUS wrote:
    He is in some band also he is chantellas husband
    Who is 'Chantella'? I've never heard of either of them! They sound a bit chav though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

LundiMardi wrote:
    but... that part's only on now....???

what channel are you watching?

it was shown on BBC2 on wednesday at 10pm also. and yes. very humourous. Simon Astell is a great presenter. last weeks with some ****tard wanna be punk star called Donny Tourette, Astell ripped him a new **** hole

Chantelle and Preston both were on Celebrity Big Brother, must have been running short of celebrities that year

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

OOh, I recorded it to watch later tonight. Look forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Thank God for You Tube :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Saw that a few days ago on youtube, the presenter is growing on me.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

As much as I like ordinary boys (they ARE actually an alright band) , that line simon said was genius "Oh no, we cant lose preston"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Brillant... heard about him walking off but missed the episode.

Oh and as i've said before, Simon Amstell has turned from an annoying twat on that Popworld stuff he hosted to a real find on 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks'

Not afraid to tell "celebrities" what needs to be said - along with this, his scenes ripping the piss outta that arsehole Amy Winehouse was fantastic.

Will find them on YouTube now... ** quick search later **.. a-ha!

lol, she really is a prat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Mossy Monk wrote:
    it was shown on BBC2 on wednesday at 10pm also. and yes. very humourous. Simon Astell is a great presenter. last weeks with some ****tard wanna be punk star called Donny Tourette, Astell ripped him a new **** hole
    Donny Tourette (to Simon): This is what I think of you *grabs crotch*
    Simon: You think I'm a small penis?

:D

Simon's growing on me. I thought he was only going to be temporary. Is Lamarr gone for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

SofaKing wrote:
    Kinda cool though that an ordinary Joe got to take part :)

aaaaah, but was he??

Thought he was a bit too cool meself... it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he was planted there in the hopes that the constant picking and poking at Preston would result in his walking off set...???

And didn't he, the (uncanny!) Preston lookalike, say he was there with his girlfriend and then a few minutes later refer to his wife????

......please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will!!!

sudzs wrote:
    say he was there with his girlfriend and then a few minutes later refer to his wife????

no. he said he was there with his wife

Mossy Monk wrote:
    no. he said he was there with his wife

Fair enuff...

but do you not think the Preston replacement he was a bit too cool... it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he was planted there in the hopes that the constant picking and poking at Preston would result in his walking off set...???

What do ya think?

• Advertisement

sudzs wrote:
    Fair enuff...

but do you not think the Preston replacement he was a bit too cool... it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he was planted there in the hopes that the constant picking and poking at Preston would result in his walking off set...???

What do ya think?
    I think you think too much

D'ya think?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I hate that chap Simon! grr...he's the most annoying presenter out there at the moment. He's not even funny most of the time. He might be if he didn't think he was so hilarious....

Still, him having a go at Preston was funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

mike65 wrote:
    Saw that a few days ago on youtube, the presenter is growing on me.

Mike.
    Yeah, same. Didn't like him initially but seems to be changing.

Regarding Preston, well, who really cares?The guys (and his whore wife) a tosser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I hate that chap Simon! grr...he's the most annoying presenter out there at the moment. He's not even funny most of the time. He might be if he didn't think he was so hilarious....

Still, him having a go at Preston was funny

Got to agree, I can't stand the wee prick. That aside he does know how to push the right buttons, but he's not a patch on Lamarr IMO.

Nice one for the Winehouse link, missed that one. Silly bitch...

[edit] Actually in fairness, I think she just hates Amstell too...any normal interview I heard with her she came across as a bit less flighty...

I hate that chap Simon!

i disagree with you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

basquille wrote:
    Oh and as i've said before, Simon Amstell has turned from an annoying twat on that Popworld stuff he hosted to a real find on 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks'

PopWorld was pure quality with Amstell subtly pulling the piss out of the music scene he was promoting. And he is just as good on NMTB now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i disagree with you
    You two should hook up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Morgans

Have to say that I like Amstell, and in fairness for someone in Preston's position, he comes out of this with credit. Instead of sitting there taking it from all sides on all aspects of his life, he said that it wasnt funny to him, and walked off without losing his head. Chances are that I would never be in the same situation, but if I was I would like to walk off without creating a scene as he did. I thought he came out of the situation well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

This was all staged, as debunked by Popbitch or Holymoly, cant remember which one now. Their marriage is also just for mutually beneficial publicity as Preston has been seen out more with his ex then Chantelle.

And no Im not a Heat magazine reading whore, I just find the falseness of all these celebs funny and the public's fascination with them mind boggling ;)

Advertisement