Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deafness and tinnitus

Options
  • 17-02-2007 5:42am

hey I had a sore throat last year and I nearly completely deaf in one ear. Have had my nose stuffed up and dripping slightly down the back of my throat since (yes non stop for a year). I went to the eye and ear twice and went private too - they say they can do nothing. My doctor told me to take sudafeds and put me on a nasal spray which helped a little - my hearing ever so slighly improved.
    If I sleep on one side I wont hear the alarm in the morning!!
    Oh an the first time at the eye and ear they told me they could see fluid behind my ear.

Anyone have similiar experience?? Any ideas? the doctors and hospitals are hopeless :(
    Been thinking of going abroad - but I dunno if that will help so before I blow a load of money - any one have an idea??:confused:

Advertisement