Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Modest Mouse has been Leaked !

Options
  • 16-02-2007 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭

All these album leaks are to damn bloody tempting
    first Neon Bible and now this.

We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank,, their new album with the MasterJohnny Marr new to their line up . Interesting to find out what he does to their sound.

Its out end of March .

" OK I will Listen now buy later "
    Only 3 tracks in now ! (feedback later )

If you want to know what people think of it check their last.fm page.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Sounds like a Franz Ferdinand album at times. Apart from that, it sounds pretty much the same as their last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Wont give in to the temptation, but post loads of reviews!

Really looking forward to this one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

While I'm not hot on leaked albums being discussed on boards, once no one links to or mentions where to get an illegal copy of this album I will leave this open. If anyone does mention where to get a copy, I will ban them for a month and lock this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

snip!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

What I want to know is how these albums are leaked. Surely the record companies and everyone associated with the band go out of their way to make sure this doesn't happen.

Still, I got the new kings of leon album yesterday (from a friend and no, its not something I've done before) and its pretty good. Must give it a few more listens to compare it to the last 2 albums but on first listens, thumbs up. Aparently, on their website they had comments about the new album out in April but upon the leak they removed any such detail. I haven't checked this myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement