Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Grinds

Options
  • 16-02-2007 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know where you can get decent Accountancy grinds in Dublin for level 2/3 in ACCA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Suprman

I just passed finals and I dont know if you really need grinds. What subjects were you thinking? I know them all pretty well at this stage so would be happy to give advice on how to go about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Accountantmo

Does anyone know where you can get decent Accountancy grinds in Dublin for level 2/3 in ACCA?

I do grinds for ACCA part 1 and Part 2,
    My Subjects are
    Paper 1.1-Preparing Financial Statements
    Paper 1.2-Financial Information for Management
    Paper 2.3-Business Taxation
    Paper 2.5-Financial Reporting

[edit]Don't give out phone numbers on public boards. If you want people to contact you use PMs. DapperGent [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 brackerknacker

I would also be interested in finding out if anyone knows where to look for Grinds in ACCA Paper 1.2-Financial Information for Management. Have done this exam 3 times now and just cannot get my head around it.. Have continued with the rest of the subjects but have to repeat this each time until I get it, so any advice would be greatly received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mabidashraf

Checkout the following link:

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/38/29745438.html

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭BABYDOLL

I am a quaified ACCA (1 Year PQE) and give grinds to students at all levels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Daniel_08

Hi, I am studying for my FAEs at the moment and wouldn't mind some help. I would be interested in taking grinds if you are still offering them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Peachy1

BABYDOLL wrote: »

Hi are you still doing grinds for ACCA...i am looking for grinds in P2 Corporate Reporting for the December exams..need all the help I can get..thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tina.Kelly

BABYDOLL wrote: »

Hi Babydoll, are you still giving grinds for ACCA P2 financial reporting, i am sitting ths exam in December 2009 and could really do with some help.

Or if any knows of where grinds can be got I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.
    I have sat this exam twice without success, it is my final ACCA exam and just want to have them over and done with.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Tina.Kelly wrote: »
    Hi Babydoll, are you still giving grinds for ACCA P2 financial reporting, i am sitting ths exam in December 2009 and could really do with some help.

This is a very old thread.

According to Babydoll's profile, the last time he/she visited Boards.ie was August of this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Hi, I'm looking to get grinds for ACCA P2, does anyone know anyone?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Chx12

Hi, Looking for a few grinds on F7 if any body interested or knows someone?
    Limerick based but can travel. Booked to do exam in June.
    Any help much appreciated.

Advertisement