Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FITZ EOM - Structure!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

I would rather remove my teeth with pliers than watch that excuse of a human being. He makes my skin crawl, he is condescending, patronising, and their all his good point, yuck yuck yuck, Fitz scalps game for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

smurph wrote:
    I would rather remove my teeth with pliers than watch that excuse of a human being. He makes my skin crawl, he is condescending, patronising, and their all his good point, yuck yuck yuck, Fitz scalps game for me

LOL. 1st Bob and now Pat Kenny, you are on the warpath this week. Look out Fitz, do not steal this ladys blind tonight.

Also you must stop these self harm threats. It's a serious leak. With the pouring petrol over yourself because of Bob batthersby and now the pliers on the teeth over Rat Kenny. You'll be gummy and scorched before you know it.

Agree about P.Kenny though.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I wasn't there last month (for a change) but for the last 6 or 7 times i was there it was literally different every time. If you want to find out if it is the same then ring and ask when you know Luke will be there.

I have to move this to the sub forum though so no whinging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

5starpool wrote:
    I wasn't there last month (for a change) but for the last 6 or 7 times i was there it was literally different every time. If you want to find out if it is the same then ring and ask when you know Luke will be there.

I have to move this to the sub forum though so no whinging.

Ooops sorry wrong folder! Thanks for moving it.
    Good idea I'll ring next Weds to check. It was a good structured tournament last month, almost too good. 100+ could drive it to a 7 am finish.

PS
    See I've don't mind being moderated. I do however retain my right to whinge so WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH you FACISSSSTTT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

what was it last month?

if anyone is around the fitz tongiht ask luke and throw it up sure...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

probably will be in tonight, but I could well be drunk. If I remember, I'll ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

Will defo be the same as Last month no change

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

MickL wrote:
    Will defo be the same as Last month no change
    what was it last month?

Structure was 3x 25 min levels 30 min levels till the 800/1500 and 40 the rest the way with a 6500 Stack

• Registered Users Posts: 36,242 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

That structure looks decent - think I will play. Mick, is the traditional start time going to be rolled back a bit so that cards are in the air for 19:30 // 20:00?

• Advertisement

Offical Start time is 7 but expect cards in the air for half the latest!!!

Advertisement