Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Horror Film.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

I thought it was f-ing really well done..... Sat down on saturday night and watched it on a 32" Lcd with a few friends, can of Beer =:''''''' and really enjoyed it, mght stick a link to it over on Filmmakersnetwork.ie for it, get some feedback on it over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DerekP11

Yeah a link on FMN would be a good idea.

Amateur and this film are miles apart although officially that may be the case.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hot DAMN that was good. Nice visuals, tense atmosphere, and a well executed story. I particularly liked the game references in there, especially the axe-dragging Pyramid Head-style moment. The chainsaw guy reminded me of Biggy Man, the chainsaw-wielding nutjob from the splatterhouse game. And the masked thing reading the newspaper on the train looked like it was out of Half Life 2, for that matter...

Advertisement