Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get email notifications?

Options
  • 16-02-2007 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

How do i update my email notifications as i didnt get any since the last time i was on here (would it make any difference as i forgot to log off)

As i went in to my control panel & usually you click on notification at the top & all of them should be clicked? I go and click on Send & Receive on OE & no response.

Any ideas would be appreciated
    Thanks.

PS. On an unrelated topic i tried to italicise (would it... by clicking on I & my history bar showed up!, which was weird & should happen only when you press Control+H (i use firefox2)

If you want to comment on that as well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

clear you cookies and cache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Do i clear all the cookies or just the one's for boards?

Ps. is this referring to the email notifications/Control H

As im a bit unsure?

Thanks.

ps. i got 2 email notifications in my OE but not receive the 2nd one-> @12.00am
    just sayin!

EDIT: I should have said i didnt get a reply for a week! in which i thought there was something wrong, as i'll find out tomoro if i get a reply from this
    XJR has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How do i get email notifications? - in the Computers / Technology forum of boards.ie.

Advertisement