Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] What are Quinn Direct like to work for?

Options
  • 15-02-2007 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I think locals from Cavan and surrounding areas are the best people to ask this question. I’m thinking of applying for a job in Quinn Directs Cavan office but I know nothing about them. If anyone has worked there can you please give me some honest feedback on what they’re like to work for. What is their general reputation as an employer in the North East area?

If giving negative feedback, it’s probably better to PM, to prevent the possibility of the good people at Boards facing a slander suit.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I know 3 people that work there and they get on great. Will try and find out a little bit more for you when chatting to them again. Alot of people from the college seem to settle there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

(me thinks that FrCrilly already works there and wants to find out what people are saying about the company?)

Ha Ha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

I work there its good craic - (plenty of piss ups (",) )

If there is anything in particular PM me... (Sort you out with a job too)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

I work there, and im pissed of at my current job so lookin for somethin else in the company, or else im outta there.

theres good fun with the staff you work with, but some of the managers are complete pr!cks.

Depending on which dept you work in the money varys. The people that do the quotes get better money and bonus, but they do lots of crap work and get nasty customers of phone.

Advertisement