Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Legs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭boysie39

Fingalian wrote:
    Finn, I've been around lots of places and seen lots of legs:D but none like yours:D :D .If I was looking for to buy something like that I'd check with with Geofftulip, I hope he dosen't mind me suggesting him but he's had a lot of posts here and I take it that's what he does for a crust. He might be too busy but give him a shout ,Im sure he'd put yyou on the right track. Regds.boysie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 geofftulip

thanks for the ref boysie, i could surley make them for you fingalian - or a similar design to suit you - however i think that price on ebay would be hard to beat - try contacting the seller through his website and see if he will make another set - i'm sure he has a decent stock of stuff that will do you.......
    good luck

ps : any ideas for the planks yet - we are starting a batch of mirrors over the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Haha , thanks Boysie and Geoff.
    Probably will buy them off that guy on Ebay, the missus wants a farmhouse type table for the new kitchen.Have had some ideas for the planks alright, but have no time at the moment ( have to finish our extension and put a roof on the workshop). Have you ever seen any of those cabinets made by James Krenov? He uses spalted woods for 'show' wood on doors to great effect.Always wanted to have a bash at something like that,but it will be much later on in the year before I can get back to it.

The link shows one with spalted maple.

http://www.crfinefurniture.com/1IMAGES/1staff/jk/bjkspalt.jpg

Good luck with the mirrors, will you post some pics or a link?

Advertisement