Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus unannounced sale - now

• 15-02-2007 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Aer Lingus appear to have a sale on their site..
    I checked Budapest and can get 20EUR each way + tax..
    Seats seem to be going fast !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Dont think it was unannounced, I got a mail about it. Didnt realise that stuff was so cheap though ! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Strange.. I didn't get any mail, and I usually do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Whether it's a cultural experience, a shopping-spree or just a relaxing break, we have a range of cities waiting for you to explore. With Europe from €10, UK from €1 and the US from €154 the choice is yours. Book today as offer must end midnight Monday!

Book by: Midnight Monday 19 February
    Travel: 1 April – 30 May

THeres the details if anyone is interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Excellent!

Got Warsaw in August for €135 including taxes, baggage, stairway, seat, tray and use of the overhead storage bin.

Last week I was looking at around €180.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

aerlingus... low fair airline
    yeah , right
    freaking joke if u ask me...

• Advertisement
Advertisement