Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this good?

Options
  • 14-02-2007 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I have not watch this before, is it good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,677 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well, this really would not be the most unbiased place to ask; room full of people that follow it if ya get me.

Try reading up at wikipedia perhaps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yes, very.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 xbox-face

ok ok thank you very much friends! perhaps i will buy series, or take off internet for free!

thank you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

No, if you read the other threads you'll see that all we do is b*tch about the show. That's the point of the whole forum...

*sigh* Imo it has been a very decent show up to a point although the more recent episodes are a bit crap. It'll really depend on your own taste whether or not you like it. Why not watch some and develope an opinion of your own on the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I love it. Its great. Not much like the original though if you saw that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,533 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Its the best show on TV at the moment.

Watch The MiniSeries. If you didnt like it you wont like the show. simple as pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think XBox face is acting like a particular TV star and recent movie star, just to annoy people here on boards.ie, off topic I know but he hasnt been very ontopic recently himself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Overheal wrote:
    Watch The MiniSeries. If you didnt like it you wont like the show. simple as pie.

agree.........you will properly find it for about 6 euro in any gamestop

really? I spend $25 when I got it :( methinks I'll keep it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think XBox face is acting like a particular TV star and recent movie star, just to annoy people here on boards.ie, off topic I know but he hasnt been very ontopic recently himself

Are you saying that xbox_face isn't sufficiently retarded in his own right, that he has to plagiarise other retards? Man, that's cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Stark wrote:
    Are you saying that xbox_face isn't sufficiently retarded in his own right, that he has to plagiarise other retards? Man, that's cold.

:D
    Just out of curiousity, who is this particular tv/movie star? ...for those of us who live under a stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'm guessing Borat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Overheal wrote:
    really? I spend $25 when I got it :( methinks I'll keep it now

really?the gamestop copy i got[6 euro ]was preowned, and i saw a few new ones in xtravison for 8 euro

you got robbed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

if you are intellegant watch it, if you ain't you won't appreciate it! simple as;)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

if you are intellegant watch it, if you ain't you won't appreciate it! simple as;)

Making a claim like that and then misspelling the word intelligent makes you look a bit silly.

Unless, according to your own logic, you don't watch BSG?

really?the gamestop copy i got[6 euro ]was preowned, and i saw a few new ones in xtravison for 8 euro

you got robbed!

well, this was when it came out....about 3 years ago...

Advertisement