Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB peak/off peak times

Options
  • 14-02-2007 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the winter times are please?

My storage heating comes on at 10pm which is supposed to be off-peak. And my water heater knocks off at 8am which I presume is the end of the off-peak time. So is 10pm to 8pm the correct off-peak hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

I'd read that but I don't think I'm a Nightsaver customer. At least, I didn't pay the once-off charge of €244 and I was only connected last week. They never asked me either if I wanted to sign up to it.

Even if I was, my storage heater shouldn't be coming on at 10pm, no?

Is there no peak/off peak times for regualar ESB users or is it the same cost at all times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

Just rang ESB and I have a Day and a Night meter so it should be only coming on at 11pm. Anybody know how to change this?

Advertisement