Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Extra on Ros na Run

• 13-02-2007 4:10pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

How do people get on as an extra on this show? A couple of mates and me wants to get our faces? on TV. I had a look on da net but couldn't find any mail addresses or numbers to call.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,031 ✭✭✭ kaizersoze

Unless you know someone on the inside it's nearly impossible but you could register with an outfit like this:
    http://movieextras.ie/MovieExtras/ME/main.html

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

€59y seems a bit steep considering most films etc are made in Dub, Wicklow etc. Think I'll have to start courting some TG4 weather girl to get inside ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ celtictiger

kaizersoze wrote:
    Unless you know someone on the inside it's nearly impossible but you could register with an outfit like this:
    http://movieextras.ie/MovieExtras/ME/main.html
    Not at all...just show up and ask to be an extra - they're alway crying out for extras...I used to do it every now and then but found it too boring. Once they have your phone number they'll hound you :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

celtictiger, where do I go? And when?
    Is it in Spiddal or Furbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ celtictiger

Spiddal....there's a shop on the corner called Francis' - go straight up and turn right about 200 meters....it's next to the medical center. Ask anyone in the shop if you need. Be in early - around 9am....bring books etc...there's alot of waiting around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭ the whole year inn

how much do you get for the day?how long is the day?worth it?

Advertisement