Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Outlook/Word - Question

Options
  • 12-02-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭

I use Microsoft Word as an email editor within Outlook 2002.

When I type the first couple of letters into the address bar, I am prompted with all previously inputted addresses with those letters.

However, if I previously mis-typed an address I keep getting prompted with it thereafter, which is a bit annoying.

Is there any way I can delete the incorrect address and only have the correct prompts?

Many thanks.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aty

Dinarius wrote:
    I use Microsoft Word as an email editor within Outlook 2002.

When I type the first couple of letters into the address bar, I am prompted with all previously inputted addresses with those letters.

However, if I previously mis-typed an address I keep getting prompted with it thereafter, which is a bit annoying.

Is there any way I can delete the incorrect address and only have the correct prompts?

Many thanks.

D.

it's very simple, when you input address, the previous input addresses will pop down, move your mouse to highlight the one you wanna get rid of, then press 'delete' key from keyboard, then ok...

Advertisement