Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars

Options
  • 11-02-2007 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anyone here play Guild wars: factions? i bought it ages ago but stopped playin it out of boredom. But im willin to start playin again if i can get some frends or invited to a guild. anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I was thinking about gettin one of teh guild wars games. Does factions and the other "Expantion" come with all of the original game content aswell as factions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

I play it quite a bit - have all 3 chapters. Each is a stand-alone game, but when combined you can bring characters over to each game.

There was an event in GW at the weekend, based in the factions chapter celebrating Chinese New Year, pretty cool actually. Send a PM if you're interested in playing in-game. I'm on most days depending on what shift I'm working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDnTMW8Ch_o

I like the YMCA part the best.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭X-Ecuti0ner

lol my clan made a vid like that once. Not as good as that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

my guild is sh*te at the moment. The last one I was in fell apart. We've held a few towns since but Im getting bored and you cant really farm well with an assassin.. :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

I'm thinking of buying it tomorrow.
    BUt I'll be a n00b

Advertisement