Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Radiohead album - August 6th??

Options
  • 10-02-2007 1:26am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So says Amazon. Linky

They also list the label as EMI. Thom's been yacking on the official site about big stuff going down this week so it's possible they've re-signed.

Anyway, grain of salt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

I doubt this is indicative of a real release date (though it's possible they might release it around the summertime)... Amazon are notorious for putting stuff up speculatively like this, and if the studio blog on Radiohead's site is anything to go by they're not even finished recording yet. I'd also be a little surprised if they re-signed with EMI, though I suppose it's not out of the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Looking forward to it at any rate.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I can't wait.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Update: the band are denying it according to NME. Link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Can't wait for it......loved all the new stuff I've heard from them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Can't wait for it, the new stuff is (mostly) excellent especially 15 Step, Videotape and Open Pick. I just hope they pick up the pace a bit recording wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

My two favorites that I've heard are Bangers n Mash and All I need. Amazing stuff

Advertisement