Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zeitgeist....7/7/07

Options
  • 09-02-2007 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

has nobody else seen this. i didnt see it posted anywhere but thats the name of the new Smashing pumpkins album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,164 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, its seen. Theres a thread in gigs/events about the Pumpkins, and its mentioned in there. Another reason to stay home that weekend I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Mushy wrote:
    Another reason to stay home that weekend I think.

Explain please...

The new album is going to be amazing, regardless of whether or not the odd couple (James and D'arcy) are involved or not. It's about time the Pumpkins came back and showed bands how it's supposed to be done. I've loved these guys since I was 11 years old (that's 12 years now) and they've never let me down. The real band of the 90's was the Smashing Pumpkins, never got embarassing like the RHCP or bailed out like Nirvana.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,164 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Den M wrote:
    Explain please...

I could, but then there'd be a possibility of a ban.

How do you actually pronounce that title actually? Never heard of that word. Would love to see Darcy AND James involved, but even just one of them would do

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pariko

Both syllables rhyme with shíte. Which the album hopefully won't be.

Advertisement