Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad dog on TV3 tonight?

Options
  • 09-02-2007 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Sure this Is In wrong place but dont know where to put It so feel free to move It.

Does anyone have a link for the program that was on TV3 about mad dog (Johnny Adair) think It was on at 9 o clock I missed It.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

i quite enjoyed it,no link though,sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Bet you would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Thought it was a pretty interesting doc. with the investigative journalist, Donal McIntrye seemingly showing n fear in the questions he asked or the fact that he travelled back with Adair to Belfast, surely a dangerous enough situation.

Interesting to hear his son recount of the punishment shootings he had been given on foot of his fathers orders.

The german ones seemed a bit bonkers.

Sorry no link either and I am not sure if it will be repeated as it is not actually an original TV3 program (sure what is), I think it originally aired on FIVE last November.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

That it was a pretty interesting doc. with the investigative Journalist, Donal McIntrye seemingly showing n fear in the questions he asked or the fact that he travelled back with Adair to Belfast, surely a dangerous enough situation.

Interesting to hear his son recount ofthe punishment shootings he had been given on foot of his fathers orders.

The german ones seemed a bit bonkers.

I only saw a few minutes of it and the Germans were just plain nuts. Especially the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

German nazi's, bastards. I hope the boys in the north get mad dog, what an evil man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

I thought they glamourised the whole voilence thing way too much, he was made out to be a hero when in fact he's a murderer. I also cant help feeling that documentary will make it even more attracitive for them to wipe him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

She sounded like she was told what to say. Didn't quite seem realistic. Perhaps a language thing.

I thought the whole thing was a bit tabloid TBH but JA couldn't have further discredited loyalism more (or increased the chances of either a quick return to prison or death) if he had tried ....

smashey wrote:
    I only saw a few minutes of it and the Germans were just plain nuts. Especially the girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Thought it was hilarious, one scene hes the hard man, standing in the heart of the home of his enemies in Belfast, then another scene nearly in tears and making desperate schoolboy threats against the man holding his dogs.

Advertisement