Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jukebox software for touch screen

Options
  • 08-02-2007 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me of any good jukebox software for a touch screen.
    i built a pc to make a jukebox for home use and have loads of mp3 albums with album art.
    i have a touch screen so I would love some jukebox software that displays album art as well as song titles.
    i am running windows xp on the pc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If you save the album cover as folder.jpg in the relevant album folder and choose a thumbnail display it may well give you what you want without installing anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭coolkid

thanks for that but I was hoping to have software like on a pub jukebox. i was hoping to make it look like a pub jukebox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

I have no idea what this is like now , I just googled for jukebox software and up it came , looks like what you want !!

http://www.virtualmusicjukebox.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

you can use the commercial software called ejukebox

Or you could use the free network server software called slimserver.

You can then install a software client on the jukebox computer and use the touch screen skin for the interface. Also, you can access\stream the music to other compuers on your network by installing the software client called softsqueeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭coolkid

cheers for that I will give them a go and let you knowhow i got on

• Advertisement
Advertisement