Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-Celbridge advice

Options
  • 08-02-2007 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hey I have to commute to Celbridge from Outside the city center soon and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what would be the easiest option to use.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Do you have a car?

If you near the city center a bus would be handy.

You can also get the train there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Sorry, no car!

The train doesnt go near where i'm heading i'm afraid (at least I dont think so). I can get a dublin bus which apparently takes a good hour and a half from town but leaves me outside where im heading. There's also a bus eireann bus that takes a half hour but leaves me in the town and i need to the edge.
    It's the State labs if that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

The 67/A would be perfect for you so, from town it should only be 35-45 mins to there in heavy traffic so if you are doing the reverse commute you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Brow wrote:
    I can get a dublin bus which apparently takes a good hour and a half from town but leaves me outside where im heading.
    Surely its not that bad going against traffic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I've no idea. I've a mate who used to live in Celbridge and when I mentioned the 67 route he laughed and said he'd rather walk. If ye say its 45 minutes and a push I'll look into it more. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i live in foxrock and it takes me 1.30 to get into bolton street, you country folk have it easy, stop yer belly achin :p

Advertisement