Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail Merge/Microsoft Access

Options
  • 08-02-2007 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

How do I get my webmail, say for example streamed request forms to also go into/merge into the access database? This was meant to have been set up already but it's stopped working. There was a power cut here and the problems began after that as far as I know. I just started here and haven't never Access in my life before or used this Mail Merge system so will appreciate any thoughts!

thanks in advance folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If this is a work issue, I'd bring it up with your IT desk.

You haven't given us enough information to be able to help you, such as what your webmail service is, how "it" was set up, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

okay, I'm not really sure what you mean. the webmail service is at cp.host.ie, if that means anything?, and our server is novara. Would they be able to help?

Advertisement