Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viewing all toolbar options

Options
  • 08-02-2007 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone can help me again! ;)

I'm using a content management system called 'Mambo' and in the front page of the adminstrator/control panel there is the usual toolbar, with 'site', 'content', 'components', etc.

My problem isn't really with Mambo though, it's when I hover on the toolbar categories I can only see part of the sub-section list box, and I see less and less of it when I go right of the toolbar.. so I can the most of 'site' options, but not 'mambots', which is further over on the toolbar.

I'm thinking it has something to do with screen settings? I'm not sure though, I've tried moving the window right, but that doesn't work. The options list box still gets cut off for some, and invisible for 'mambots' and others.

Anyone know what I'm talking about, and how to fix it maybe?
    Thanks so much:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I was hoping this one would be easy to solve :p

Advertisement