Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buddhist Study Group - Kilkenny

Options
  • 07-02-2007 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello.

I am in the beginning stages of forming a Buddhist study/discussion group in Kilkenny. It will be a very general group and everyone is welcome from all skill levels, backgrounds and traditions.
    I have searched for some time for Buddhist activity in Kilkenny, and have not been successful, so hopefully this will help Kilkenny-area Buddhists to network.
    If you live in the Kilkenny area and are interested in studying or discussing Buddhism, please email me at painfullywitty@gmail.com or post here.
    Thank you very much, Brightest Blessings in your Practice!

-Tenzin
    painfullywitty@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Well done, I will pray for your success, it is a wonderful thing to start. If I can support in any way, feel free to contact me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 painfullywitty

I wanted to add that there is a website containing more information about the study group forming Kilkenny.

For more information, please go to Mind of Enlightenment

Thank you.

Advertisement