Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will you watch Season 3?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭

I am just curious with the whole RTE/SKY choice?

How will you watch season 3 when it returns? 29 votes

Sky One
    0% 0 votes
    RTE2
    55% 16 votes
    DVD Release
    44% 13 votes
    Other Methods
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm going to wait on the dvd release :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I've been using "other methods" since series 3 started but i think that i will go back to watching it on RTE now that the difference is minimal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 constipatinator

I'll have to watch it on sky since prison break is on a monday night on channel 5 at the same time. :(

I won't bother getting them from "my American friend" anymore. Season 1...superb...the rest...very very average. So its RTE for me and my patience with it is wearing thin. If we don't start getting some real developments pretty soon Lost is dead for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Most probably other methods but if I have other things to do, I'll settle for Sky or, failing that, RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'll most likely be watching it on my Atari Jaguar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

Cremo wrote:
    i'm going to wait on the dvd release :p

some people just don't watch some TV shows as they air. They prefer watching them in one go á la 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

SoSueMe wrote:
    some people just don't watch some TV shows as they air. They prefer watching them in one go á la 24.
    i know, hence why i said i'll be watching on my dvd's :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SoSueMe wrote:

I did that with BSG seasons 1 and 2, as well as lost seasons 1 and 2, can't do it anymore though, although that said I still get them from the same sources, just couldn't be bothered tying myself down to watching it a particular time - I like to just watch it whenever I feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Other for sure.

I have with every other episode of Lost, so I'll just be adding to the collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

sky 1 for me........because ive only english[paper 1] and science on mon in my j.c. pres[aka only 1 sub ject-science- to study]
    but ive french and geography on tuesday,so will be studying monday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I've been watching Lost since day 1 on RTE2. I'm not a cheater, I don't download them. I prefer the wait, it has a bit of excitement. But I must admit, I will be leavin g RTE2 and watching tonight on Sky1! I can't bleeding wait! I hope it won't be a filler episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

It'll be Sky One for me, mainly because Sunday nights suit me and I've got Sky One HD so that's more of a plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Sky because i'll be watching 24 anyway.
    It's good to know that i'll have a chance to see it on Monday on RTE if I miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Probably Sky so I don't have to look at those Lucozade prats!

Probably Sky so I don't have to look at those Lucozade prats!

What's wrong with the two nutters who tell us what's its all about!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sapper

Started to watch it on Sky one tonight but the 4 min ad break 5 minutes into the show combined with the fact that they were broadcasting in 4:3 ratio for some reason (the names in the credits were cropped on either side of the screen), means I'll be sticking with RTE methinks.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Sky One HD for me. :D

The lineup of 24 and Lost together is too good to pass up.

sapper wrote:
    Started to watch it on Sky one tonight but the 4 min ad break 5 minutes into the show combined with the fact that they were broadcasting in 4:3 ratio for some reason (the names in the credits were cropped on either side of the screen), means I'll be sticking with RTE methinks.....

It's always been like that for me on RTE2 as well!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

gustavo wrote:
    I've been using "other methods" since series 3 started but i think that i will go back to watching it on RTE now that the difference is minimal
    I slipped up already and couldnt even wait the 5 or so days :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

used to be other methods but Sunday night with 24 and then Lost both on SkyHD is too good to pass up

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

All of Season two and the start of seaon 3 was RTE for me, But now I'll be going with sky unless i cant ,make it home on Sunday. But a main reason is Multi-Start, two reason, if your late getting in and if its a head f#@k of an episode you can watch it again a half an hour later, love it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

The great thing about this situation is you have so much freedom in wacthing the episode during the week. Its on twice on RTE2 and three or four times at least on Sky One/Two. I thought multi-start was only for event episodes like finales or premieres like Not In Portland.

Advertisement