Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Respraying bumpers?

Options
  • 07-02-2007 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi Ive a 406 coupe 98 that id like to get front and back bumpers either replaced or resprayed and panel beaten a bit. (Some scrapes/dents from previous owner)
    Any idea how much this would cost?
    Could i do it myself? Doesnt look that hard on the discovery channel just to respray anyway, whatever about the dents?

Oh and i need to track down some small pieces for the interior too, like the release for the passenger seat (small plastic clip thing) Any idea where i could pick up second hand parts for one of these? Maybe any puegoet 3 door from the time might have a similiar part.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

ebay would be a decent bet for small interior parts, or maybe try a few scrapyards?

Advertisement