Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic D12

Options
  • 06-02-2007 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a mechanic in Walkinstown, Crumlin, Kimmage area to fix exhaust. If anyone knows anyone they can recommend in the area.

Or should I just go to tyre and exhaust centre and get one fitted? I think a welding would fix it though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

got mine welded once in fast fit on crumlin road, but dont think they do it anymore, i was broke at the time, so it was just a temporary fix. But you could ask nicely and see if they'll weld it

depending on how bad the damage is, welding will only hold for a few months anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You could try Advance on Cromwellsfort Road (01 450 7775) or the other branch in JFK Industrial Estate.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

can recommend a guy just off stanaway road in crumlin. have used him a few times for cars myself and also for work (main dealer). We get cats and manifolds welded from time to time. got a manifold welded by him during the week. Does good work and is quite reasonable for prices. The place is called Auto Exhausts, used to be based in greenmount close to the harolds cross bridge but is now in crumlin. his number is 01 4059812.

Advertisement