Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bebo?

Options
  • 05-02-2007 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

is there any way of getting into somebodys bebo page if they have it set to private and blocked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nope.. it's private and blocked for a reason.

Don't be such a nosey nelly! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

bebo wrote:
    You can view profiles for:

Direct friends (as long as you are signed in)
    Members who are in the same School or College as you (as long as you are signed in)
    Members who have made their profiles accessible at http://username.bebo.com

If you can't see a way to view the person's profile based on that information you should just give up the internet right now ;)

(assuming you actually know this person and its not just some complete stranger you found on the internet)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Why don't you just creep up behind them while they're signing in and watch carefully as they enter their password? If they type too fast, you could video it with your camera phone!

Or, you could try and distract them away from their computer and hope that the password is saved while they're off staring out the window, looking for the building that's "on fire"...

If you just want to see what's on their page and check out who's leaving them comments, simple knock them unconscious and have a squiz while they're down. Remember to use a balaclava or other clever disguise so they don't know it's you! :p

Why so curious anyway? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ogie16

Found a lad who was in my class in school. Can't get into his page though to leave him a message. And have no mobile or email for him so this is only way of contacting him. not to worry though...

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ogie16

Igy wrote:
    If you can't see a way to view the person's profile based on that information you should just give up the internet right now ;)

(assuming you actually know this person and its not just some complete stranger you found on the internet)

but if its on private i don't think any of those ways can be accessed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Ogie16 wrote:
    Found a lad who was in my class in school. Can't get into his page though to leave him a message. And have no mobile or email for him so this is only way of contacting him. not to worry though...

I've had the same issue in the past. Why not leave a message on someone else's profile that you know he'll access? Might be worth a shot.

Advertisement