Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Ambassador Program

Options
  • 05-02-2007 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Hey all!!

I'm posting this poll to get some feedback on The Student Ambassador program run by the marketing dept. here in UL?!

It was launched last semester in a effort to give secondary school pupils an opportunity to talk to a UL student (from their school) first hand about life in UL, and what to expect from the whole college experience.

What I'm wondering is how many people actually heard about it? And if so, what was the general consensus about it.

I personally didn't hear about it till December, by which time it was well under way.

The reason for all this is it's running again this semester, and at €100 for a 40 minute presentation/Q+A session it's a nice way to earn a little money and [cheese] give something back to UL [/cheese].;)

If anybody is interested or even has some suggestions, please PM me :)

EDIT: Forgot... Ideally looking for 3rd and 4th years, ie those who have experienced co-op/erasmus.

Were you aware of the Student Ambassador Program launched last semester? 2 votes

Yes - I even took part in it.
    0% 0 votes
    Yes - I was interested in taking part.
    0% 0 votes
    Yes - But I wasn't interested in taking part.
    100% 2 votes
    No - I didn't realise the program existed.
    0% 0 votes

Advertisement