Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Provisional

Options
  • 04-02-2007 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

My friend thinks that he can get a lesson without his actual provisional. He has passed it and the eye test so has the forms saying this. But i dont think he will be alowed, i have heard that if pulled over with the driving instructor, the instructor could lose his licence.... Anybody know who is right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

No license = no drive. Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Would of thought the same my self as above ^^ ... anyone ??

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

crosstownk wrote:
    No license = no drive. Simple.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you dont actually have to have the provisional itself, but you must have the receipt to say you have applied for it and that it's on the way (i.e. all the relevant forms dropped into the tax office and the fee paid)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

kdouglas wrote:
    you dont actually have to have the provisional itself, but you must have the receipt to say you have applied for it and that it's on the way (i.e. all the relevant forms dropped into the tax office and the fee paid)

that is correct as long as you hvae the recipt you should be all right.:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement