Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers Needed

Options
  • 03-02-2007 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

We are 2 people who thought of an idea for a charity event and we need volunteers. Until we have to go ahead we cant say what the event is going to be but we can say that it involves dogs! Half of the proceeds will go to a puppy rescue center and the other half will go to another charity (we havent decided which one yet. We need so much help so I thought we would start here. If you like animals then there is something you can do to help for sure. whether it is just the day of the event or leading up to it - we really need all the help we can get. It is going to be a very 'novel' event so it should be easy to advertise and get the interest but this is a preliminary list of what we need:

Anyone with experience in event magt and PR.
    Anyone with Charity mgt exp.
    web designers
    Anyone with experience handling dogs.
    Anyone with admin exp.
    Anyone who can spare time on the day of the event to manage traffic etc...
    I'm sure there is more so if you have any suggestions (I know its a bit cloak and dagger) please let me know.

We really need any help we can get so any suggestions at all would be great but unless you are sure you are committed please do offer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭hot chick

hey dallas,

have u a better idea of what you're planning yet? I'd definitely be interested in the graphic design end. So poster, flyer design, that kinda thing.

Advertisement