Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint work

Options
  • 03-02-2007 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

I feel like a complete idiot. I scraped my rear wheel arch against a wall this afternoon when reversing, and now its got some ugly looking scratches (one or two of which go pretty deep) and a dent. Have a look at the attached pic - what do you think this will cost to get fixed? I reckon the dents can be easily pushed back out, but the paint damage looks nasty to me. It looked way, way worse before I cleaned a load of white paint that was just sitting on the surface off.

Car is a 2002 Hyundai Coupe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mikros

I done something almost identical a while back, except bigger scrapes, ended up costing me €450 to put right again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,558 ✭✭✭maidhc

A person did something like that to my grandfathers passat.

It cost €250. The person who did the damage was one of those rare sorts who left a note

Advertisement